Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chloe's Group Writing

Dolphin (2) Jesslynn,
Chloe, Qin Xu and
Jarvis

Fearless Jill

Long ago, there was a girl, her name was Fearless Jill. She was as brave as
a lion like her brother, Fearless Phil. She enjoyed many adventures and outdoor sports.Fearless Jill was willing to know more things about her environment. She does not like indoors activities.

Fearless Jill was so good at Kung Fu that she could fight over lions, tigers,
bears, dogs, rabbits and bees. She had confidence in taking care of herself. But she was not that brave. The reason was that she was scared of snakes.

One dark night, when Fearless Jill was awoken from her sleep, there was a
snake coming by. When she saw the snake, she screamed at the top of her lungs. She
bolted out of her room and to her friend’s house. She felt as safe as home.

9 comments:

  1. Great job ! I really like your storey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chloe,

    I wish that we can do a better writting in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Chloe,
    Good writing!

    Thank You!
    Tze En
    3A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Chloe, good job for making such a nice story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thanked my group members for writing a good and interesting story!

    From:Jesslynn Khong Yu Xin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Celest,
    Can I please asked not to said out that FEARLESS JILL name to me as I feel killing all those pupils or people which are calling me FEARLESS JILL as my name is STEPHANIE LEE CAI JUN and i cannot shout at the top of my lungs.Thank You!!!!!

    Best Regards
    Stephanie Lee

    ReplyDelete